1. The revolutionary product of the PS4 Bluetooth adapter (latest version) The Bluetooth adapter is upgraded to the latest version with stable performance.
2. Bluetooth is a USB adapter that can be connected to any Bluetooth audio device when you plug in your PS4 USB slot. So you can use your existing Bluetooth headset without having to buy a new expensive adapter and a wireless microphone. Function Description: USB 5V power supply, power on automatically activates Bluetooth. Support A2DP, HFP.
3. A2DP: Send the music played on the PC to the Bluetooth headset. Audio format: 44.1K sampling, two channels, 16 bits wide. HFP: Realize Bluetooth headset voice intercom. Audio format: 8K sampling, mono, bit width 16bits).
4. Applicable scenarios: The Bluetooth Protocol Stack is implemented on the dongle and has nothing to do with the host. Only the host supports USB Auido, plug in the USB BT Dongle to send the host audio signal to the Bluetooth terminal device through Dongle.
5. Press: Long press to enter the search state. Bluetooth indicator display: 3 LEDs, idle (LED1 slow flashing), can be paired (LED1 and LED2 alternately flash), connected (LED1 is always on, LED2 is flashing slowly).
6. There is audio data transmission (LED1 is on, LED2 is off, LED3 is flashing). No button: Power on to Bluetooth, automatically search for Bluetooth devices. 2) Bluetooth indicator display: 1 LED light, idle (LED1 slow flashing), can be paired (LED1 flashing), connected (LED1 long bright), with audio data transmission (LED1 long bright).
7. PC tool control:
1) PC tool controls Bluetooth status. (Using PC tool, communicate with Dongle through USB HID protocol)
2) Bluetooth indicator display: 1 LED light, idle (LED1 slow flashing), can be paired (LED1 flashing), connected (LED1 long bright), with audio Data transmission (LED1 is on).
8. Chinese parameters: Standard: Bluetooth 4.0
Bluetooth protocol: A2DP, HSP, HFP
USB standard: USB 2.0
Output power: 0 ~ +4dBm
Receive sensitivity: -75dB
Bluetooth class: class2
Transmission distance: 10M
Band: 2.4G ISM band
Connection method : Piconet / Scatternet Support
Audio Decoding: 16bit codec
Operating Voltage: 5V