1. On rainy days, the rain blurs the rear view mirror surface, so that it is impossible to observe the road conditions behind the two sides when driving, and installing a pair of rain eyebrows for the rearview mirror will alleviate this problem!
2. The product is very flexible, can be bent at will to suit the style of the rearview mirror of a variety of models, elegant can be matched with any color mirror to help block the rain.
3. The product uses resin material, not easy to deform, strong durability, not afraid of rain.
4. The use of rain eyebrows, rainy days can also keep the vision of the rearview mirror clear, sunny days can also reduce the dust attached to the rearview mirror.
5. This product is installed on the exterior mirror of the car, which can block the rain. At the same time, because this product adopts a special air-guided design, the rain gear can introduce the wind onto the mirror of the rearview mirror during the driving of the vehicle, so that even if the raindrops on the mirror surface are blown off by the wind!
Wearing a rain eyebrow does not completely block the rain. It is just an auxiliary function. It is like wearing a raincoat. There is still rain on the face, but it can block most raindrops, especially during driving. Raindrops will hardly Hit the mirror
Do not wax one week before deciding to dress up the car. The wax will make the sticker not sticky. The film should not be attached when the car is hot. You must wash the car. You can not wash the car within one week after the sticker. It is recommended to post it 24 hours after the sticker. Do not expose to the sun; do not wash the car within three days after the car sticker is pasted, do not paste it on a rainy day, the effect will be bad.
If the sticker needs to be attached to the door seam or other places where it needs to be moved, don't worry, just use the sharp knife to cut it.
If you really don't want to do it, please go to the local place where you can apply for solar film.
How to clear
Gently scrape the edges of the sticker with your fingernails and tear it off completely, leaving no marks or damage to the paint. In winter, if the weather is too cold to scrape the corners, the adhesive paper can be properly heated by a hair dryer, and the glue can be easily removed after being softened.