- Debugging default output about 9V before use
- Input voltage 4.5-8V
- Continuously adjustable output voltage 4.3-27V
(Any voltage above 4.3V and below 27V can be output and adjusted by itself.)
- Counterclockwise step-up
- Charging Voltage 4.2V Charging Current Maximum 1A
(The maximum discharge current 2A output current should be calculated by itself.)
- Output reference maximum current 5V 1.4A, 9V 0.8A, 12V 0.6A
- Static current is about 0.5 mA
- Over-shock protection has
- Dimension 3.3 x2.3 x0.9 cm
- For example, VIN + terminal connected 5V solar panel BAT + terminal can output 4.2V to charge 3.7V 18650 battery.
- The OUT + terminal can output an adjustable voltage and adjust it by itself.
- It can be used for recharging lithium batteries in multimeter refitting
1 x Pyboard MicroPython Uses python3 STM32F405 Core Board