Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
The low noise amplifier module has a higher gain and provides very low noise over a wide frequency range. This provides communication between the receiver and the transmitter. The amplifier operates from a single +5V supply. It has very good stability, and has a wide dynamic range and a wide operating frequency range. It is suitable for fixed gain amplification of various RF signals.
1) Operating frequency: 50-4000MHz
2) Amplification gain: 21.8dB (typical)
3) Noise figure: 1.3dB (typical)
4) Maximum power: +22dBm (150mW) @1dB compression point
5) Working current: 125mA (5V)
6) Power supply voltage: 5VDC
7) System impedance: 50 ohms
1 x 50-4000MHz RF Low Noise Amplifier TQP3M9009 LNA Module