1. It can detect flame or light source with wavelength in the range of 760 nm to 1100 nm. The flame distance of the lighter is 80 cm. The larger the flame, the farther the test distance is.
2. The detection angle is about 60 degrees, which is particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum.
3. Sensitivity is adjustable (blue digital potentiometer adjustment in the figure)
4. Comparator output directly triggers the relay
5. Dimensions: 50 x 26 x 19mm, with bolt holes for easy installation
6. Output with blue terminal block, convenient wiring
Supply voltage: 12VDC
Current: Greater than 150mA
Load: 250V 10A AC or 30V 10A DC
1 x Flame Flare Detection Sensor Module