It is recommended to use under win7, XP, win10 customer feedback can be used, and some can not, please consider carefully before placing an order.
The module adopts HID technology, the quality of foreign trade, no need for any driver, the download data comes with the application, plug, and play. Support WIN7, XP 32-bit, 64-bit system, easy to use. We provide application and C++ secondary development library code, no VB code, but all DLL files, so whether you can operate on VB, you need to be familiar with VB friends to try.
Home intelligent switch control, hotel intelligent switch, the hotel intelligent electrical control, intelligent greenhouse, shopping mall intelligent switch, company plant intelligent switch, Internet cafe timing management, karaoke timing control, object network, industrial equipment, test equipment power control, street light management, intelligent management, centralized power management, etc.
1. The onboard square USB interface, stable connection
2. Use imported high-performance USB control chip
3. Using a special relay to drive the chip ULN2803, the relay works more stable
4. Use genuine relay
5. Military-grade PCB board production
6. Board power socket and terminal, two ways to access the power supply are convenient and flexible. When the power is connected, the relay can remain set even if the computer is turned off or the USB is removed from the computer.
7. Fixed hole size: 3mm
Note: Due to the characteristics of the USB protocol, this module is not suitable for use in places with large electromagnetic interference! If you want to use it, please do electromagnetic shielding and buy a good USB data cable with electromagnetic shielding.
Input voltage: DC 5V
Input current: greater than 300mA
Wiring method: NC/COM/NO
Maximum control AC 250V, 10A AC load and maximum DC30V 10A DC load
Chinese and English software interface:
1. Green indicates that the relay is closed and red indicates disconnection
2. After the device is turned on, the software automatically obtains the working status of the current relay.
1 x Relay Module