Various angle sensors, tilt sensor, output with relay, direct connection to high current load, can be applied to various equipment dump protection, appliance dumping protection.
1. Default high-sensitivity SW-520D angle sensor can achieve 90-degree angle tilt detection
2. The comparator output directly drives the relay, which can be connected to 220V AC or other equipment
3. With potentiometer adjustment sensitivity
4. With 4pcs 3mm fixing bolt holes for easy installation
5. The output has a blue terminal block, convenient for wiring
1. The initial state of the relay depends on the conduction and disconnection of the tilt sensor. When it is turned on, the relay is closed, the common terminal is connected to the normally open end, and when the tilt sensor is disconnected, the relay is disconnected, the common terminal is connected to the normally open end.
2. The tilt sensor is generally installed in the normally open state in the initial state, so that the tilt sensor and the relay are not in the working state, to prolongs the service life
Supply voltage: 12VDC
Current: greater than 100mA
Load: 250V 10A AC or 30V 10A DC
1 x 12V version tilt sensor