1. The HLK-M50 WiFi module is a low-power chip that integrates MCU, PMU, clock, and IEEE802.11b / g / n MAC / PHY / radio.
2. Module supports 2.4GHz IEEE802.11b / g / n, USB Host and Device 2.0 HS, Micro SD card (SDMMC interface), UART, I2C, I2S, PMW, SPI and other interfaces, analog keys (GPADC0).
3. Software using mbedOS5.1 operating system, has two versions : WiFi serial transmission function version and secondary development.
4. Second development version provides rich development interface, users can develop their own applications based on mbedOS through C or C ++. Development kit to provide a large number of guidance documents and test routines to facilitate rapid development of users.
96K Bytes User SRAM
32K Bytes icache
Built-in 8Mbit flash
supports up to 17 GPIO ports, of which 16 can trigger interrupts
supports up to 2 serial ports, baud rate can be configured to 1200bps - 4Mbps
I2S Interface Features
Supports 2 I2S Interfaces; I2S Host BCLK Supports 96/192/384/512 / 44.1 / 88.2KHz; Supports 16/32 bit per channel, Data Format Configurable as 16/20 / 24bit or Software Configurable Maximum 24bit per channel)
I2C Interface Performance
Supports one I2C standard interface. Support master or slave operation.
There are 3 standard speed modes:
1. Standard mode (<100Kb/s)
2. Fast mode (<400Kb/s)
3. High-speed mode (<3.4Mb/s)
PWM Interface Performance
Supports up to eight PWM interfaces; PWM cycle and duty cycle programmable, duty cycle can be configured between 0-100; cycle programmable, the software can choose a different clock to produce longcycles
As the SPI host, up to 4 SPI slave; SPI clock programmable and maximum 20Mhz; data length can be configured by software, the maximum 64bit;
Support 1 SDMMC interface
Support 1 USB interface
1 x HLK-M50 RDA5981 Wireless Serial WIFI Module