1. This is a self-locking (bistable) reverse polarity relay. Trigger once, output reverse polarity (and hold), trigger again, output = input (and hold).
2. Self-locking (bistable) reverse polarity controller, the module can just control forward and reverse (start and stop are controlled by power on and power off).
3. With power indicator and reverse polarity indicator.
4. Low pulse control mode, more convenient to use.
5. Made of high-quality electronic components, stable and reliable performance
Item Type: CW/CCW Controller Module
Optional Input voltage: DC 5V (5V version), DC 6-24V (12V version)
Module working current: forward 2MA, reverse 35-40MA
Load voltage: equal to output voltage
Load current: maximum. 2A (motor <= 1A)
With power indicator and reverse polarity indicator
Control mode: low pulse control
Size: Approx. 43 x 21 x 16mm / 1.7 x 0.8 x 0.6in
Weight: 13.5 g / 0.5 oz(approx.)
I +: power input +;
I-: voltage input-;
O +: power output + (The output in reverse polarity is-);
O-: power output-(The output in reverse polarity is +);
G: trigger signal ground;
T: trigger signal input (0.2-2 seconds low pulse).
How to Use:
Power-on, the output=input, press the trigger button, Reverse polarity output, press again, the output=input, the third press, Reverse polarity output, and so on.
Turn off the power and stop output
1. For the module to work stably, be sure to use a power supply that is twice the load power. If the load is a motor, use a power source with more than 3 times the power.
2. The maximum load current is 2A. If it is a load motor, the maximum load current is 1A.
3. The module can only control forward and reverse (start and stop are controlled by power on and power off)
1 x DR55B01 DC 5-24V 2A Flip-Flop Latch Motor Reversible Controller Module