- Function: The module is powered on, and after a delay, the relay closes and turns on the appliance.
- Features: JK02B time delay relay module, using NE555 as the time base, the circuit is simple and mature, and the performance is stable.
- Change the delay time length with an adjustable resistor. The delay time is adjustable from 0 to 200 seconds.
- Relays with normally open and normally closed terminals.
- The circuit wiring is safe and reliable, and the load capacity is 10A 250V AC or 10A 30V DC.
- With status indication, the red LED lights up to indicate that the module is plugged into the power supply, and the green LED is lit to indicate that the relay is in the pull-in state.
- Please note that the voltage range is 10V-16V DC.
- The quiescent current is less than 1mA, and the maximum current after pumping is 40mA.
- PCB size: 70mm * 20mm with mounting holes.
- Suitable for delay device power supply.
3 x JK02B 12V DC Delay Relay Module 0-200S Adjustable Delayed