This is a DC-DC step-down power module based on MP1584, small size, lightweight, especially for Arduino, smart cars and other items.
- Input voltage: 4.5V-24VDC
- Output voltage: 1.2-20VDC(Input voltage should be 1.8V higher than the output voltage or more.)
- No-load current: less than 500uA
- Output current: 2A(MAX)
- Continuous Current: 1A
- Conversion efficiency: 92%(MAX)
- Switching frequency: 1MHz Typical
- Input and output ports: green screw terminal (3.5mm pitch)
- Onboard power switch, you can turn off output power.
- On-board mini potentiometer for adjusting the output voltage, the output voltage decreases clockwise rotation, whereas increases.
- On-board high-capacity electrolytic capacitors that can enhance the stability.
- Great for DIY projects
1 x DC-DC step-down power module