1. DCD: Carrier detection. Mainly used for Modem to inform the computer that it is in the online state, that is, Modem detects dial tone and is in the online state.
2. RXD: This pin is used to receive data from external devices; when you use Modem, you will find the RXD indicator flashing, indicating that there is data entry on the RXD pin.
3. TXD: This pin sends computer data to external devices; when you use Modem, you will find the TXD indicator flashing, indicating that the computer is sending data through the TXD pin.
4. DTR: The data terminal is ready; when the pin is high, inform Modem that data can be transmitted and the computer is ready.
5. GND: Logically.
6. DSR: Data device is ready; this pin is high level, inform computer modem is ready for data communication.
7. RTS: Request sending; this foot is controlled by the computer to notify Modem to send data to the computer immediately; otherwise, Modem will temporarily put the received data into the buffer.
8. CTS: Clear Send; this foot is controlled by Modem to notify the computer to send the data to Modem.
9. RI: Modem notifies the computer that a call is coming in. Whether or not to answer the call is up to the computer.
Scope of application: Used for connection of brush line, machine room and other serial port equipment.
1 x Adapter