1. Wide analog input voltage range from -5 V to +5 V.
2. The low on-resistance has three typical value of different VEE.
3. Logic level conversion: enables 5 V logic to communicate with ±5 V analog signal.
4. ESD protection: HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V; MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V; CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V.
5. The HC4051A8 is a single-pole, eight-throw analog switch (SP8T) for analog or digital 8:1 multiplexer/demultiplexer applications.
6. The switch has three digital select inputs (S0, S1 and S2), eight independent inputs/outputs (Yn), one common input/output (Z) and one digital enable input (E).
7. When E is high, the switch is turned off. The input includes a clamp diode. This enables the use of a current limiting resistor to connect the input to a voltage that exceeds VCC.
Input Analog Voltage:-5~+5V
- VCC is 80Ω (typical) - VEE = 4.5 V.
- VCC is 70Ω (typical) - VEE = 6.0 V.
- VCC is 60Ω (typical) - VEE = 9.0 V.
Logic Level Translation: Communicate 5 V Logic with ±5 V Analog Signals.
Break before Close:Built-In
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V.
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V.
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V.
Size:27.94 x 17.78 x 3.3mm / 1.1 x 0.7 x 0.13in(Apply to bread board)
Weight: 1.8 g / 0.06 oz(approx.)
Suitable For MEGA2560
For MCU ARM AVR ADC
For Raspberry Pi
For PLC RS485
For Analog Acquisition
Analog Multiplexing And Demultiplexing
Digital Multiplexing And Demultiplexing
1 x Analog Multiplexer Demultiplexer Module