Type: Dual Power Synchronous Boot Card
Interface: ATX24PIN (Large 4PIN detection port )
Size(L*W*H): 73 x 25 x 16 mm
1. No cutting wires or soldering and saves a lot of time.
2. Small, lightweight, allows you to add more power to your computer.
3. Double sided adhesive tape on the back allows easy mounting anywhere in your case.
4. Allows you to run 2 or more power supplies at the same time (more than 2 requires additional ADD2PSU adapters).
5. Plug a 4pin Molex connector from the primary PSU and the 24pin ATX connector for the secondary PSU into the ADD2PSU unit.
6. Great to use when adding additional power hungry components, such as video cards, multiple hard drives, and liquid cooling systems.
7. Through this card, two power supplies can be on and off at the same time, and the graphics card power can be distributed to two replacement high-power supplies.
1. Please plug the main power supply 24PIN into the 24PIN female head, and plug the other end to the mainboard.
2. And then plug the detection port 4pin power cord of secondary power supply into the riser card.
3. Then it can be realized that the secondary power supply and the main power supply are on and off at the same time, lengthening the service life of power supply and graphics card.
1 x ADD2PSU Multiple Power Supply Adapter
1. Manual measuring, please allow 1 ~ 5 mm error,thank you.
2. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.Please understand, thank you!