Supply voltage: DC 2V-5.5V
Distortion rate : 1 (%)
Signal to noise ratio: 90 (db)
Input impedance: 2
Output impedance: 4 (Ω)
Rated power : 3 (W)
Frequency response: 100Hz-15KHz
Number of channels: two channels
PCB Size: 31x19mm
1. The power supply voltage must not exceed the limit voltage of 5.5V. It is forbidden to reverse the power supply to avoid permanent damage to the chip.
2. This amplifier chip has built-in high-gain electronic volume control. Please adjust the volume to the middle position during debugging.
3. The maximum instantaneous dynamic current of this power amplifier board can reach 1.2A. It is strongly recommended to use a voltage of 5V and a power supply with a good filtering performance of 1A or more.
4. The speaker must be properly installed. Do not test directly with the speaker without the box, otherwise the ideal effect will not be achieved.
5. The output of this circuit is the BTL drive mode of the coms tube. The negative poles of the left and right speakers cannot be connected together, that is, the four lines connected to the speaker are completely independent and are not allowed to be shared.
1 x 3W Stereo Amplifier Board