USB 2.0 Capture Card
This USB 2.0 capture card can capture HDMI video and HDMI audio at the same time, and can transmit audio and video signals to a computer or smartphone for preview and storage. Suitable for high-definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
1080P HD recording
Adopt high-definition transmission technology, support 1080P 60Hz resolution video capture record to restore the wonderful picture during live broadcast
Use the capture card to correctly connect the camera and the computer, record the teaching content throughout the process, and facilitate the viewing of records
Medical, surgical recording
Connect endoscopes, medical cameras and other equipment to record medical videos
Use third-party acquisition software to easily record high-definition pictures of game consoles (PS3/PS4, XBOX, Nintendo SWITCH, etc.) or other high-definition signal sources to your computer for storage or live broadcast via the network.
Windows Android MacOS
Compatible with third-party software
VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.
● Support maximum input resolution up to 4K;
● Support maximum output resolution up to 1080P;
● Support 8/10/12 bit color depth;
● When using standard AWG26 cable, the input transmission distance is up to 15 meters (1080P and below resolution);
● Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.;
● Support Windows, Android and MacOS;
● Comply with USB video UVC specifications;
● Complies with USB audio UAC specifications.
HDMI resolution: Maximum input supports 4K
Video input formats: 8/10/12-bit color depth
Video output mode: YUV, JPEG
Video output resolution: maximum output resolution of 1080P
Support audio formats: L-PCM
Input cable length: ≤15 m, AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Maximum operating current: 0.4A / 5VDC
Operating temperature range: (- 10 to + 55 ℃)
1. Connect the UHD signal source and the HDMI input port of the USB capture card through 1 HDMI cable
2. Plug the USB male header of the USB capture card into the USB port of the computer
3. Acquisition operation steps (OBS): Open the software → add a new source → select "video capture device" → set the screen size → select "studio mode" (dual window) → click "start recording", see the example below for details
a. Add a new source and select "Video Capture Device"
b. Set the screen size
c. Select "Studio Mode" (dual window) and the above settings are completed.
Computer hardware configuration requirements
CPU: PC i5-3400 or above; NB i7-3537U 2.0GHZ or above
Graphics card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above; NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
Storage: 4G RAM