Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
1) This is a portable mini high definition video conversion base for N-Switch console, original base can be replaced with it.
2) TYPE-C plug: Plug into N-Switch console for charging and data transmission.
3) TYPE-C input interface: For charging the base by connecting with original power adapter.
4) HD AV data output interface: Support high definition cable connected to the base to convert video and audio to TV.
5) USB HUB output interfaces: 1*USB3.0 and 2*USB2.0 for charging and data transmission.
6) Toggle button: Switch between N-Switch console screen and TV screen.
7) Game card slot: The base is with two built-in card slots dedicated for N-Switch game cards, four game cards can be placed at the same time.
8) Games can be played while charging.
1) Connect original power adapter to the TYPE-C input interface.
2) Connect a high definition cable between the HD port of the base and high definition interface of a TV.
3) Place a N-Switch console above the front base with the TYPE-C plug inserted properly, the console video and audio will be converted and output to TV, blue LED will be solid bright.
4) Press the toggle button of the base once to switch from TV screen to N-Switch console screen, blue LED goes off; press this button once again to switch from N-Switch console screen to TV screen, blue LED is solid bright.
5) Connect a wired N-Switch controller to any USB port of the base, the wired controller is connected to the N-Switch console and can be operated.
ITEM REFERENCE VALUE
Input voltage/current (Original power adapter) DC 15V/2.6A
USB2.0*2 output voltage/current DC 5.0V/500mA
USB3.0*1 output voltage/current DC 5.0V/500mA
Net weight 70g (72g including a manual)
Packing list A base and a manual
Remark: The above parameters are for reference only and are subject to the actual use of the product. Voltage and current used must not exceed the reference values.
Note: This product is only for N-Switch console to convert video and audio; the original power adapter of N-Switch is supported.