Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
|Material ( Cable&Adapter): PVC|
| Interface Type: 8 pin,HDMI |
Cable Length (cm): 200
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.1500 kg |
Package weight: 0.2000 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 20.00 x 15.00 x 2.50 cm / 7.87 x 5.91 x 0.98 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Cable|
1. Supported: YouTube, IDMB, Quickflix, Family On TV, ABC, NBC, FOX, for Microsoft Office, IE browser, Chrome Browser and more on your for iOS devices.
2. Support: for iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C / SE / 6 / 6s / 6s plus / 7 / 7 plus iOS 8.0 or above.
3. Support: for Ipad mini / mini 2 / 3 / 4 / iPad air / air2 / iPad pro.
4. Support: for iPod Touch 5th / 6th generation.
5. Support Resolution: 480p, 720p, 1080p.
6. Share your photos and videos on big screen with family and friends.
How to use:
1. This HDMI cable has three ends. You have to make sure all connectors are connected or they will not work.
2. Plug the HDMI connector of the cable to the TV/Projector HDMI port.
3. Connect the USB port of the cable to a power adapter(5V/1A) or the projector or tv's usb port to supply power.
4. Switch the TV/projector's output to corresponding HDMI.
5. For iOS system, the phones' screen will pop out a "Trust" option, just click it then wait it to connect automatically.
Note: for ios 9 or above.