Built-in battery, continuous light
Built-in recyclable battery, solar panel charging during the day, continuous lighting at night
Built-in large-capacity lithium battery, fully charged once and used continuously for 3-5 hours
Soft eye protection, no visual strobe
Newly upgraded constant current drive light emission is more stable, rejecting visible flicker and radiation
High eye protection without flicker
High color rendering
Closer to natural light
The degree to which the light source presents to the object is called color rendering, which is the degree of vividness of the color
Wide luminous range, brighter
Large luminous area, sufficient light effect, in addition to visual fatigue
Bright optical LED chip
Select high-quality LED chips, bright lighting, low light decay, and long service life
Selected PC material
Macromolecular polymer, strong convection design, solve the heat dissipation problem of the lamp, reduce the lamp bead decay and ensure the lamp life.
● Energy saving, long service life, low power consumption, rechargeable.
● Solar light is based on clean, unlimited and ecological solar energy as energy source.
● The system is mainly composed of solar panels, light sources and batteries.
● You can use solar panels and DC5-8V charger to charge solar shed lights.
● Under sunny conditions, place the solar panel in the sun, and then insert the cable into the connection hole of the bulb, indicating that the lamp is on and charging.
● Connect the data cable to the connection hole of the 5-8V charger and the bulb, the indicator light is on and charging.
● Charging cable length 3.5m.
1. Please confirm the voltage first. If the voltage of a product is 12V-24V, then you must use a professional LED voltage converter. If the voltage in your country is 110V, then you should choose a product that voltage is 110v or 86-265v(86-265v is adapt for all country.)
2. Please check the specifications of the product carefully before ordering to insure a proper fit.
3. Do not disassemble any bulbs by yourself.
4. Be sure to cut the power off before beginning installation to avoid personal injury.