Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
Instruction about the Panel Board
When you put the board under the sunlight, be sure make the bulb at home.
Because the bulb is not waterproof , to invoid the rainwater .But the panel board is ok when it's rain, but it couldn't transfer the solar energy into the Power.And please make sure the panel board not be soaked in the sink or something filled with water .
Another question, when it's rain , how does the solar bulb could work ? Now we have plan B :that is charge the solar lamp via the charger which is the same voltage ,like the mobile charger, 5 ~8V is ok .
- The solar light relies on solar energy, which is clean, endless and environment-friendly.
- The system is mainly composed of solar panel, light source and battery.
- In daytime, when there is sunshine, the solar panel can convert the solar energy to electric energy and store it in the battery.
- Ideal home lighting, camping, cooking, working, reading, emergency and blackouts.
- power source: Solar panel, home electricity charging.
1, Maximum brightness of bulb: 130LM (equivalent to a 15W incandescent lamp).
2, Capacity of lithium battery: 850ma/3.7V; continuously effective lighting of fully charged bulb: 5h
3, Battery can be fully charged by the photovoltaic panel under a sufficiently
- The photovoltaic panel is fixed in the roof or a place with sufficient sunlight, the wire is introduced into a room, and the plug is plugged in the port for charging ( a 5 - 8V charger can be used for charging as well. )
- The charged bulb can be used as a mobile lighting lamp.
Base Type: Other
Type: Ball Bulbs
Output Power: 1.5W
Total Emitters: 12
Luminous Flux: 130LM
Voltage (V): DC 5V
Features: Energy Saving,Long Life Expectancy,Low Power Consumption,Rechargeable
Function: Home Lighting,Commercial Lighting,Outdoor Lighting,Horticultural Illumination
Available Light Color: Natural White
Sheathing Material: Plastic
Package weight: 0.179 kg