Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
NEXAS NB300 12V battery tester from NEXAS, with the most advanced conductance testing technology, is dedicated to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries, etc. Also 12V starting and generator charging system. It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system.
Features and Functions:
● Multiple vehicle applications- 12V passenger cars, mini vans, light duty battery
● Tests multiple battery types- regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel, etc
● Tests all battery rating systems- CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB
● Tests the batteries on the car directly- no need to remove the battery
● Directly detects bad cells
● Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds
● Tests 12v charging system, advanced starter/alternator test
● Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
● Does not emit light, heat or spark ,or discharge battery-keeps operation safe
● Automatic temperature compensation
● Ripple voltage test for easy and intuitive check of faults
● Feature with reverse polarity protection: reverse connection may not damage the tester or affect the vehicle and battery
● Directly test the battery with loss of electricity, full charge is not required before testing
● Easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Finnish, Portuguese etc.