Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
OM129 is a full mode OBDII engine, battery reader, with unique one-click I/M readiness design, which fast to scan engine healthy test battery voltage change status in graphing. Enhanced engine & battery diagnosis, free upgrade, print and storage data are its biggest advantages.
English, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Finland, Italian, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, Czech
● Up to 15 different languages user interface
● High Quality and resolution colorful display.
● Free upgrade via usb port, adapted to Windows
● Storage Trouble Codes, Live Data,freeze frame, Playback and review data when out of vehicles.
● Battery real-time monitoring and display voltage in graph.
◆ Determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL) and Turns off MIL, clear codes and resets monitors
◆ One-Click check I/M Readiness for State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
◆ Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
◆ Display PCM live data stream in text and graph
◆ View freeze frame data
◆ Check vehicle smoke emission level
◆ Displays live O2 sensor test data
◆ On-board diagnostic monitoring tests(part of vehicles not support test)
◆ Evap system test(part of vehicles not support test)
◆ Retrieves Vehicle information(VIN.CIN and CVN)
◆ Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
◆ Records & play back DTC
◆ Built-in OBD-II Fault code lookup library
◆ Battery voltage test and display voltage change in graphing
One-click Update Step:
1. Plug USB to PC and connected OM129,meanwhile press any button of it
⛔Notice: Please turn off anti-virus software when installing, otherwise it will not be able to install the driver properly
2.Please search on official website to download OM129 client update software
3. Install client software on PC, install usb driver. Click ldquoUpdaterdquo button
4. Wait for the update process finished, we will update to latest before shipping out, normally no need to update for a long while.
OM129 Prints out data to PC:
1. After install the program on PC, connect it to PC with USB cable.
2. Open program, Select "Print" .
3. Operation on scanner: go to main menu, select " Print Data"
4. The data stream that storaged in scanner will be sent to PC software. you may modify them before printing out.