- Colored LED screen is highlighted, no need to install, plug and play
- More practical driving data: instantaneous fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption per 100 kilometers, water temperature, voltage, speed, etc.
- Overspeed, low voltage and high water temperature will cause an alarm
- Start with the car, sleep with the car, effectively protect the car battery
- Keep the manual switch on and off, which is more beneficial for controlling HUD
Environment temperature: -40 - 120 Deg.C
Relative humidity: 10 - 95 percent
Environment voice: less than 60dB
Working voltage: 11 - 18V
Reflector transmittance: 98 percent
Atmospheric pressure: 86 - 106 kPa
Standby current: less than 30mA
Display mode: virtual image reflection
Imaging screen: LED display
Not Applicable Models:
- American models: not for Dodge, JEEP, Sail, Chrysler, models produced before 2004 and 2004
- All French and Italian models: not for Fiat, Maserati, Lamborghini, DS, logo, Citroen, Renault, Simka, Amerika, etc.
- Japanese models: not for Suzuki, Mazda 6, Infiniti (QX50 q50 q501), Toyota Avanza in 2013, Lexus (is250, ex250, ES300H) Honda (jazz, CRV) and cars produced before 2008, etc.
- Korean models: not for 2013 Hyundai Sonata, 2017 Kia Soul PS, etc.
- Not for hybrid cars, diesel vehicle, pickup trucks, RVs.