● HDMI Game Capture: Based on high-speed USB 2.0 technology, you can capture a high-definition HDMI video signal of a signal channel. The game capture card is suitable for devices with HDMI output, such as devices for PS4, for Xbox one, for Wii U and for Switch.
● No Driver Required: This capture card does not need to install a driver, so you can use the built-in functions of the current software to get a seamless experience. Because the device is compatible with most third-party software, it can be plug-and-play for Windows, for Ma OS X, and for Linux. The USB3.0 high-speed transmission port makes it easier for you to have real-time streaming for Twitch, for Youtube, for OBS, for Pot-player and for VLC.
● Plug and Play: No driver or external power supply, The game capture card is suitable for low-latency game, can meet the needs of the meeting. The small size capture card directly leads the USB cable to avoid unnecessary connection failure.
● Screen Sharing for Meetings: The capture card is a fast, familiar and economical way to share content in conference rooms and online meetings. Connect to presentations without software, just connect to a laptop or tablet via HDMI to start sharing.
● 1080P 60fps Recording: The USB capture connects to your video source and computer, and captures high-definition video up to 1080p 60fps. The capture card does not support for i format HDMI signal input.
Input port: 1 x HDMI
HDMI input format:
480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p50, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i60, 1080p24 / 25/30/50/60
Output port: 1 x USB-C
640x480 / 720x480 / 720x576 / 768x576 / 800x600 / 1024x768 / 1280x720 / 1280x800 / 1280x960 / 1280x1024 / 1368x768 / 1440x900 / 1600x1200 / 1680x1050 / 1920x1080/ 1920x1200 / 640x360 / 856x480 / 960x540 / 1024x576
Frame rate: 25 / 29.97 / 30/50 / 59.94 / 60fps
Audio and video capture: standard UVC and UAC
Working temperature: 0-50 degrees Celsius
Storage temperature: -20-70 degrees Celsius
Storage humidity: 5% -90%