Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
This is a quadcopter that fit in your pocket! Although only with a palm size, but has infinite power. Set flight, photography, video and other functions in a body, is simply well designed not only for beginners but for RC Toy lovers.
- This drone’s convenient and compact design provides secure transport and storage.
- Headless mode: brings much more confidence for the beginners and young children, under which no matter what direction the aircraft is facing, forward stick is forward, and back stick is backward.
- 3 different speed modes: designed for beginners to more advanced pilots. Super fast in the highest speed for a micro quad.
- 360-degree rotational yaw allows users to seamlessly adjust orientation.
- Equipped with ultra high definition 1080P lens, 1920 x 1080 resolution, let users shoot more clear and stable.
- One-button return flight: the one-button return flight function allows users to easily and automatically return to the vicinity of the remote control when flying a long distance.
- Air pressure height setting function: equipped with an advanced barometer, this drone can maintain a stable altitude, making it easier for beginners to control, and no longer need to worry about losing height in flight.
- For a long flying time: powered by 1 high-performance Li-ion battery, this drone can stay in air for 8 minutes on one charge. There are 2 batteries are included for longer flying time.
- Model: Z45
- Remote controller: 4 x AA batteries ( not included )
- Battery: 3.7V 500mAh
- Flight time: about 8mins
- Charging time: approx. 1h
- APP Remote distance: about 30m
- Remote controller distance: about 60m
- Function: up / down / left / right / forward / back / 360-degree flip / One-key take-off / Landing / One-key return / One-key emergency stop / Headless mode / Air pressure set high / APP gravity induction remote control / APP trajectory flight
Please charge the battery before using it when you get the product for the first time to avoid damage of the battery after over-discharge.