● With voltmeter display and voltmeter can be self-calibrated. Using a more advanced voltage microprocessor, the voltmeter error is ± 0.05V, and the range is 0 ~ 40V. (To ensure the accuracy of the voltmeter, please ensure that the input voltage is above 4.5V)
● Tap the button to switch between measuring the input and output voltage, and the indicator light shows which voltage is being measured, and save the settings, even after power off and then on.
● The voltmeter can be turned off, and it can be easily realized by tapping the left button when it is not needed.
● With wiring terminals, it can be used conveniently without a soldering iron, and the wire connection points are reserved.
● Input voltage 4.0 ~ 40V. (The input voltage must be 1.5v higher than the output voltage)
● Adjustable output voltage range is continuously adjustable from 1.25V to 37V. (The input voltage must be 1.5V higher than the output voltage)
● The output current is 3A, it is recommended to use it within 2.0A. Large current needs to strengthen heat dissipation.
● The output power is 20W, if it exceeds 15W, please strengthen the heat dissipation.
● High conversion efficiency, with an average of 88% (efficiency is related to input, output voltage, current, and differential pressure)
● With reverse connection protection, reverse connection will not burn
● Size 6.1 * 3.4 * 12cm (length * width * height)
● Weight: 22g
This module can be used in the step-down field where the input voltage is higher than the output voltage, such as batteries, power transformers, DIY adjustable regulated power supplies, 24V car pen power supplies, industrial equipment step-down, 12V to 3.3V, 12V to 5V, 24V to 5V, 24V to 12V, 36V to 24V, etc.