Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
- CNC Shield Board
Size(L*W*H): 68 x 53 x 18 mm
Voltage: DC 12~36 V (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
1. Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers.
2. The extension board can be used for carving machine, 3 d printer driver expansion board
3. GRBL 0.8 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
4. PWM Spindle and direction pins,4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
5. Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
6. Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed.
- A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
Size(L*W*H): 20 x 15 x 10 mm
Thermal shutdown circuitry: Yes
Crossover-current protection: Yes
Ground fault protection: Yes
Load short-circuit protection: Yes
Compatible logic supply: 3.3V and 5 V
Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
1. Mix with slow current decay modes.
2. Internal UVLO and Low RDS (On) Output.
3. Automatic current decay mode detection/selection.
4. Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation.
5. Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver.
- R3 Board
Clock speed: 16 MHz
USB interface: ATmega16U2
Operating voltage: 5 V
I-I / O pin output current: 40 mA max
3.3 V output current: 150 mA max
Digital I/O pins: 14 (including 6 with PWM capability)
Analog input pins: 6
EEPROM: 1 kB
Static RAM (SRAM): 2 kB
Flash memory: 32 kB
Size(L*W*H): 68 x 53 x 10 mm
1 x R3 Board
1 x CNC Shield Board
4 x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
4 x Heat Sink
1 x USB Cable
1 x 40-Pin Row Needles