Radiolink R12DSM 2.4G 12CH receiver, DSSS, and FHSS hybrid dual spread spectrum, 2.5g weight, SBUS and PPM signal support, use for Radiolink transmitters AT9, AT9S, AT10 and AT10II, is the best choice for a racing drone.
● Only 2.5g of weight
● Radiolink R12DSM, 2.4G 12CH receiver
● DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum working asynchronously
● SBUS and PPM signal support, use for Radiolink transmitters AT9, AT9S, AT10, and AT10II, is the best choice for a racing drone
Channels: 12 channels
Working voltage: 4.8-6V
Working current: 40-180mA (input voltage: 5V)
4096 section precision, 0.5us per section, servo anti-shake rudder
Control distance: about 1100 meters ground and 4000 meters air, actually control distance depends on the environment
Two signal working mode:
Blue/purple LED, SBUS signal, 12 channels totally.
Red LED always, PPM signal, 12 channels totally.
SBUS and PPM signal change:
Short press the ID SET switch two times within 1 second, the signal is changed from SBUS to PPM. The red LED indicates the PPM and blue/purple indicates SBUS.
How to bind with transmitter:
1. Place the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 1 meter.
2. Turn on the transmitter, then power on the R12DSM.
3. There is a black button on the R12DSM, press the binding button twice in two seconds and release, receiver light start blinking, after about 8 times blinking, match code success when receiver signal LED always on!
Note: if there is a sticker in the receiver, please rip it off before use, otherwise, it will affect the use of the receiver.