OSD is designed to overlay textual video, our OSD is different from the original meaning, not suitable for text video overlay. Our OSD module PRM - 03 mainly sends back information such as GPS information, flight altitude, flight speed, flight distance and battery voltage to AT9, AT9S, AT10 or AT10II or AT10II interface.
The old AT9 or AT10 upgrade the PRM-03 module to the AT9 to V1.2.6 ( OSD ) firmware version before using the OSD message. The AT10 upgrades to the V1.0.6 ( OSD ) firmware version.
First of all
1. Currently supports PIX, APM flight control.
2. Support RadioLink R9D, R9DS, R10D, R10DII, R10DS and R12DS receiver.
3. Return speed, climb speed, throttle, battery voltage, latitude and longitude, altitude, GPS asterisk, RSSI value, flight mode, heading, roll, pitch and distance information.
4. Voltage recovery. Battery voltage acquisition BAT MAX = 52.9V, support for 1S - 12S battery 3.7 - 50.4V.
(1) Only need to send back the battery voltage function ( same function as PRD power battery voltage module PRM - 01 )
The module PRM-03 is connected to the R9D / R9DS / R10D / R10DII / R10DS / R12DS and the other end to the battery head balanced port
(2) Spare battery voltage and OSD information (same function as PRM-02 of OSD information return module)
Return One end of the module PRM-03 is connected to the R9D / R9DS / R10D / R10DII / R10DS / R12DS and the other end to the PIX or APM TELEM port.