The Gocomma GH008 Original Fingerprint USB 3.1 Flash Drive
is a data storage device with fingerprint recognition designed to ensure the security needs of customers. family pictures, company information, business contracts. We don't want to be invaded by privacy.
The product has the characteristics of data security, fast transmission speed, and convenient operation.
The data storage part of GH008 is divided into "public area" and "private area". The "public area" is consistent with other general-purpose storage devices. The "private zone" encrypts all file encryption engines stored in the zone by AES. Private areas are usually hidden and can only be displayed after the user has verified by fingerprint.Main Features
● Durable aluminum alloy material
● Easy to set up, no software driver required ( fingerprint registration software is only compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 )
● Software required to create / edit accounts and resize partitions
● High-speed fingerprint response: the time is less than 0.3S, FAR is small than 0.001 percent, FRR is small than 2 percent
● Professional data encryption: AES encryption, with NIST and AES official certification
● High-speed transmission: USB 3.1, backward compatible with USB 3.0 / USB 2.1 / USB 2.0
● Support 6 fingerprint entries
● Original management software: GH008 fingerprint storage managementNote
- This USB flash drive has only one administrator password that can be set. Six users can add fingerprints.
- For MacBook users, first use the fingerprint to encrypt the USB flash drive, you can use the encryption function before adding fingerprints to the Windows system.
Click here to download the manual