●2 million pixels auto focus, get rid of the tedious focusing process
1080P high-definition camera, 2 million pixels and true color images. Autofocus speed, high sensitivity, intelligent, support 720P, 1080P video call, smooth picture, the frame rate can reach 30FPS
●6 layer glass coated lens
Import 6 layers of glass lens, high-precision, no distortion of the picture. 8 plus camera with six-layer glass lens for crisp, high-resolution video and high color reproduction
●HD video, clear and smooth
1080P high-definition picture quality for you to show, to convey a beautiful piece of life
●Video conference, meeting video
Works with many video conferencing software applications such as Skype
For Business, Microsoft Lync 2013 and Cisco Jabber, and WebEx
●Built-in noise-canceling microphone
Make your voice call clearer, fast autofocus, video more flow.
●Up and down 30 degrees adjustable
It can be stably placed on the desktop and clamped on the display ( does not damage the screen )，you can adjust the angle according to need. High quality with exquisite appearance. It can stand as you like.
●Resolution: 1920 x 1080，1280 x 800, 1280 x 720，1024 x 768，800 x 600，848 x 480, 640 x 360, 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 352 x 288
● Support Windows 2000 / XP / win7 / win8 / win10 / Vista 32bit / MAC / Android TV
● Support a variety of video conferencing software, Net meeting and MSN, Yahoo and Skype and other great projects, enjoy the big-screen visual experience
● Compatible with USB 2.0, 3.0
● Automatic white balance, automatic color correction
● DSP chip: No driver
● Video format: MJPEG, YUY2
● Image sensor: CMOS 1/2.7 Big chip
● Lens: high-quality six-layer glass lens
● The maximum dynamic resolution: 1920 x 1080
● Frame rate: 30fps
● Length: 180cm
● Plug the USB into your computer or laptop.
● The computer will install the driver automatically.
● When the installation is completed, you can make a video chat through the chat tool directly.
● If you open the video window, the WS1 LED will light blue to indicate that the camera device is working properly.
If your computer ( laptop ) has a built-in camera, you need to change the default camera settings. Such as changing the default camera in the chatting software settings, or disable the built-in camera in the computer settings.